REGISTRATION & INFO SESSION:
Please review our in-person registration offerings below:
- At the info session your family will receive practice/meet schedules, meet our coaching staff, get measured for team suits, and tour the swimming facilities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to discuss which swimming group best fits your child. Swimming groups will be finalized by coaching staff by the end of April.
- Saturday April 27th (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
- Friday May 3rd (5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- Saturday May 4th (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
- Registration fee for ALL swim groups is $50
- Registration fee covers: team suit, team cap , GASSL swimmer fee, Meet Central fee, and ribbons/awards
- DOWNLOAD SUMMER SWIM REGISTRATION HERE
- Coaching staff is hired based on how many swimmers register. For this reason, we can’t give refunds.
- Monthly fees can be made via cash, credit card, or PayPal
- Personal checks will no longer be accepted starting Summer 2019
- Monthly Fee: $50 per month
- Practice Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday – 6:00 – 6:45 PM
- This is a beginner group for children who know how to swim, but need further technical training. All four strokes will be performed with a primary focus on freestyle and backstroke. This is a semi-competitive group for swimmers. Competitions are limited to home meets for swimmers able to complete 25 yards without stopping.
- Monthly Fee: $55 per month
- Practice Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday – 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- This is an intermediate group that focuses on further developing Freestyle and Backstroke to an advanced level. This group will also allow for your swimmer to be competition-ready in Butterfly, Breaststroke, and Individual Medley. Underwater dolphin kicking will also be introduced. Practices are held 3 times per week. Competition is limited to home and Non-USA Swimming meets
- Monthly Fee: $60 per month
- Practice Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday – 6:45 – 8:00 PM
- This is an advanced group that meets four times per week. Time is split between dry land training and in the water training. This group is for swimmers looking to prepare for high school, or progress at the high school level and get in great physical shape. Swimmers are eligible for all competitions.
We will use email to communicate with you this summer, especially for last minute cancellations due to weather. Please list primary email on registration form, so we can plug you into the Kingfish Family!!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions, or call Beth Payne at 419-350-0516.